Hotel Chino is a modern 4.5 star hotel located in the heart of Brisbane's Hospital Hub, across from the Princess Alexandra Hospital, and a short drive from Greenslopes Hospital and the Mater and Lady Cilento Hospitals.
We are your perfect location in Brisbane:
- Walk to The Gabba and watch the AFL or the cricket;
- The Brisbane Airport is a convenient 15 minute drive away;
- We are walking distance to the Eastern and Southern Busway, and the Buranda and Park Road Train Stations;
- Turn right and you’re in the Clem 7 tunnel which will take you to the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane Airport or DFO Shopping Centre; and
- The M3 Motorway is just around the corner which will take you to the Gold Coast.
Our stylish studios and apartments are modern, spacious and inviting, making it easy to relax or recuperate. They are ideal for longer stays or perfect for overnight.
Providing all the comforts of home you can enjoy of FREE undercover parking (book a car space when you book a room), FREE WiFi in common areas and FREE foxtel . Plus, you can keep fit in the onsite gym, cool off in the pool or turn a steak on the BBQ.
Of an evening, wind down at Chino's Restaurant & Bar, where you'll meet Chef Alex. Enjoy our craft beers and gourmet burgers.
In the morning enjoy a hearty breakfast freshly cooked for you with a Brisbane roasted Abrisca coffee or pot of tea. Enjoy the newspaper, the morning breeze and sunshine in our open air restaurant.
Breakfast and dinner available Monday to Friday
We look forward to welcoming you to Hotel Chino!
Monday-Friday: 06:00 -21:00
Saturday: 09:00 -17:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 15:00
Public Holidays: 09:00-11:00
- Restaurant & Bar
- Room Service
- Free Undercover & Secure Onsite Parking
- Free WiFi
- Private Balcony
- Flat Screen TV
- Ironing Facilities
- Air Conditioned
Maybe it's a barista made coffee of a morning, maybe it's free WiFi so you can check in with your family, maybe it's a chef that comes to the table and makes your meal just as you want it, or maybe it's knowing you can still keep fit while away. At Hotel Chino, we know it's the small touches that make for happy guests.Find out more